Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Sunday 29 June 2008

Tatting Exchange!

I'm very excited about being involved in the tatting exchange that is being arranged by the Here-be-Tatters group! I have received notification of my secret partner with his/her preferences and have already compled the tatting that I am going to be sending. I have had to make sure that I will complete the whole package early as I MAY end up with this shoulder surgery on 12 July. I say maybe, as it has already been cancelled twice and I may not have the results of my heart scan in time for the next date!

Anyway, I am really looking forward to sending my parcel and don't know if I will be able to resist taking a peek of my received parcel when the time comes!! LOL Only kidding! I'm pretty good at not opening presents before time! Hmmm, I wonder what I will get!

2 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Good Luck with your shoulder surgery! I hope all goes well and you have a quick and speedy recovery and that you are back at tatting in no time.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Shoulder surgery sounds painful... I hope it goes well! Have fun with the tatting exchange, and please post pictures of what you send and receive!