Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Sunday 28 December 2008

Pretty in pink!


Here is a pink set for a young teenager.....matching scrunchie and earrings!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do much tatting as my mum has been very poorly with pneumonia! Brought her over for Christmas on the Friday (19th) and had to call for the paramedics on Saturday. She was able to come out of hospital by Christmas Eve but went downhill again so that I had to call the emergency doctor out yesterday. She seems to be a little better today but at nearly 82 years old it is going to be a slow recovery!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great set for a teen. Or even a nurse who has to wear scrubs! They can be made to match any color of scrubs and nurses have to pull their hair back! It's great! :)

Angela said...

Your earings and are great. My GDD would love them. I am so sorry to hear of you mum. I completely understand as I am the cloest one living to my 79 year old father and hoping to keep him out of the hospital this winter. Best of luck with your mum.

Marty said...

How very pretty! My niece now wants one just like it.