Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Friday 4 June 2010

Bulb Flowers So Far

Here is a picture of the flower patterns that I have done so far, for my new book
Tatted Flowers From Bulbs.
I think that the next pattern will be one for Iris and then one for Amarylis (maybe LOL!)
Also, I will have to do some leaves, although the pattern that I have done for the hyacynth leaf could simply be elongated for the daffodils and bluebells and just about the same length for the crocuses!




6 comments:

Isa said...

I like very much your Tatted flowers. They are gorgeous.
Isa

Miranda said...

These are so pretty! I can't wait to see the iris-- it's one of my favorite flowers, but they don't grow well here, so I'd love to be able to tat some.

Unknown said...

What a treat!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

My head is spinning again, catching up on your posts. I'm amazed how much you are accomplishing while awaiting back surgery. (Not much stress there!)

Let's see: many lovely tatted flowers, amazing sugar roses in preparation for the cake you'll make (of course), gorgeous tatted headpieces and fascinator - and who knows what else for the wedding!

I'm also blown away by your "Sugar Roses' tutorial slideshow. Fabulous! So professional - both the flowers and the slideshow itself. (I have enough trouble just posting photos to my blog.)

You have also been so generous in sharing your patterns. Your Clover Leaf Doily and the Star Attraction Doily are on my "Things to Do List".

I wish you well with your surgery.

BSOTF said...

I can't wait to get this book of your's too. My prayers are with you & your family on your surgery. Plus for a speedy recovery too.

Beverly said...

Please do an Amarillias! It's my favorite flower.