Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Saturday 5 February 2011

Tatted Tiaras and Bridal Pieces





The new book "Tatted Tiaras and Bridal Pieces" is now available and uploaded onto my web site, Here is the direct link to the appropriate page.

I decided to get a move on with this publication so that fellow tatters had plenty of time for tatting for spring brides and weddings.
The pictures show just a few of the 24 pages.
I hope you all enjoy having a go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FELICIDADES por este nuevo hijo, que seguro traera muchas bendiciones. es una obra de arte.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

Can't wait to get the new book - though unfortunately that will have to be next month as I had placed my order for the month already :-(

March can't come soon enough, I say!

Thank you so much!!