Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Saturday 17 December 2011

Knitted Cowl for Charlie

Since joining in with the Tatting Pattern Central I have discovered Knitting Pattern Central and made the mistake of showing Charlie, my daughter-in-law, the site. She browsed through the patterns and all I could hear was Ooo's and Ahhh's and ended up with a request.

Here is the first one that she has chosen and this is the LINK to the pattern. I really enjoyed knitting this cowel. It is a lovely pattern and it made such a change from tatting. I like it so much that I am making another one in shades of green, but I am only doing the diamond pattern. I will post a pic when I have finished it.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the link... maybe I'll get an early start on next year's Christmas presents!