Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Thursday 1 March 2012

A Little Splash of Spring!


I have made this little spring flower arrangement for my next-door neighbour. She is a true friend who is worth making a treat for. I found out quite a long time ago that her favourite colours were blue and yellow, so what a good excuse to make daffodils and primulas!


This is a doodle I did last week and I've called it Little Teardrop. It is a very simple design and done all from one side, no reverse working at all!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the spiral effect going on in your little doily. A bit out of the norm, but fantastic. The daffs in your flower arrangement has me yearning for spring!

Ladytats said...

love your flowers, very springy. I enjoy the spiral effect in your Little Teardrop it makes a very unique doily.

Allison said...

I love the daffodil! where did you find the pattern? The whole arrangement is so unique!

Marilee Rockley said...

Ooh, your spring flower arrangement is absolutely exquisite!!! What a lucky neighbor.

Toptattyhead said...

Allison, I didn't find the pattern, I designed it! LOL!!!

Laurette said...

Love the daffodils. Also love the Little Teardrop and the way it swirls.

Bonnie said...

Daffodils are my favorite flower so I was really drawn to this. It's beautiful.

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your daffodils, they are coming into flower in the UK.
and your teardrop pattern is simply delightful
Margaret

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hiya Linda,
Could you send me an email so I can write to you. I was wondering if you could help me with something. You can find my email address on my website. I Hope to hear back from you. Also I like your spiral looking doily.
Sherry