Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Beaded Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings Set




I have made this set using purple faceted glass beads...6mm, 4mm & 3mm...and purple 15/0 seed beads  and 11/0 bronze seed beads. I didn't have the usual fishing line in a dark colour and so I used a pure Japanese silk thread, brown, which is very difficult to break, but still used it double, just in case! The pattern for the earrings and bracelet are Sidonia,s from YouTube and I adapted the pattern to make the necklace. Sidonia's YouTube videos are absolutely brilliant!



6 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

This is a beautiful set! Although I'm not planning on getting into beading, it's fascinating to see her video with her very clear instructions. I'm not sure I'd have the patience, but you have very quickly become proficient! You can now add beaded jewelry to your many talents!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely set!
StephanieW

Susan said...

Very elegant!

Margarets designer cards said...

A very elegant and beautiful set.
Margaret

Dkulik5 said...

Wonderful! Can any of your patterns be purchased?
D. kulik

Toptattyhead said...

Dawn, this is not one of my patterns. As I said in my post it is Sidonia's. This and many of her patterns are available on YouTube